2/18/13

littlethingcalledlove



This little thing called love = a BIG love. Saturday we had an early celebration for Logan's 3rd birthday. We had the best turn out-- a house full of family and friends. Lo was in her glory with many, many familiar faces and ones we haven't seen in a while but had been missing. Logan played and played and played. I celebrated with the best sangria ever [courtesy of my sister,] and Sco got in some football fun with the boys. As per my usual, I didn't capture many photos during the party. Fail. This one above was taken right before the party via my phone, and I love it...I love her. Look at that face. I still can't believe she will be three in two days. The party was a success despite the fact that we forgot to buy candles, and that Lo cried as she was sung to [more photo fails.] She really isn't a fan of the Birthday song. She better learn to like it though, because another cake **with candles** is coming on Wednesday. 


image source

No comments:

Post a Comment