7/24/13

it's like a river

Good observation, Lo-- It sure does looks like a river. In fact every time we get rain-for-days rain, our street looks like a river, sometimes raging. 

After Logan woke up from her nap yesterday, we took her outside to see the normally 'ankle deep' creek that runs through the woods, resembling more of a river than anything else. She loved watching the water flow, and listening to sloshing sounds from the water of the normally quite creek. Lo loved jumping in the large puddle of water flowing into the drain. 

Everything was so damp, so green, and so pretty. So was this little blonde explorer. 

Lo's first thing to me this morning was about the creek, and if it was still "so, so full." Checking it out is on our agenda today-- along with a library outing and a mama/baby lunch date. 

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is precious! I absolutely adore that you named her Logan. I've never heard it used as a girls name. I've always said if I ever have a girl, I'm going to name her Bradleigh. Gender labels are so overrated. Lovely post!

    Live in the Sunshine

    ReplyDelete