10/27/14

halloween cards


Every year since Logan could, we've made cards for special holidays and sent them out to friends, 
both big and little. 

Halloween cards have always been the most fun to make since we're able to get most creative. 

I found these super cute eye stickers and had to have them. 
I wasn't quite sure what we were going to do with them, but I knew we would figure something out. 

This is what we came up with, and I think they are great! 

We kept the cards pretty simple as far as detail goes because I kind of didn't want to take away from the muted tones and little  details in the eyes themselves. I love the messy eyebrows and crazy spooky varieties in the mouths. 

I find it so impactful to cut out special time to do things like this with her. 
I love exploring and finding new ways with helping her to create something unique to just her.

I love that she too, so little, can inspire me in such a big way.

1 comment: