11/18/14

46.52


"A portrait of my child once a week, every week, in 2014."




Logan: Last week I took you to the salon to get 12" of your beautiful long hair cut off to donate to an organization that makes wigs for children who have lost their hair due to a medical condition that has no known cause or cure. When I asked you if you wanted to back out (to my own selfish reluctance)  you simply replied: "No, mom, it's okay, I don't need it as much as other kids do." My mama heart turned to mush. You were so proud. We were so proud. So giving and so brave. At four years old, you, sweet pea of mine have so much kindness in your heart. 


Keep on doing what you do, Peaty girl.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, what a wonderful and lovely thing to do. She looks super sweet with that little bob too! xx

    ReplyDelete